Jun 27, 2017 - 08:02 PM

Select language
Preferred language:

There are 80 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Anmeldung

New User? Sign Up!

Welcome to my site

Hello and welcome to my small site. It is devoted to astronomy, space and other interesting things. I have just started to translate content into English (until now, it was German-only). I am working to modify the menu and add more English content. As this is non-profit, volunteer work, it may need a while. If you have any feedback, I'd appreciate if you could drop me a line in the English forum area.

News

Was ist und was macht ein Betriebssstem? 19068 mal gelesen
Alles, was sonst nirgends reinpasste
Verfasst von Rainer Gerhards am 04.12.2009 um 09:47 Uhr.
Print this   Kommentare (0)  

19137 mal gelesen
Alles, was sonst nirgends reinpasste US-Präsident Barack Obama hat das Internet in seiner Wahlkampagne massiv eingesetzt und will es auch aktiv als Hilfsmittel in seiner Regierungszeit nutzen. Kein Wunder, dass auch seine gestrige Amtseinführung ein Internet-Grossereignis war.
Verfasst von Rainer Gerhards am 21.01.2009 um 15:35 Uhr.
weiter lesen   Print this   Kommentare (0)  

New Travel Blog 8192 mal gelesen
Alles, was sonst nirgends reinpasste Those that know me also know that I like to travel. So what would be more natural these days than to add a travel blog? Indeed, and this is exactly what I did. Please visit my travel blog from time to time. I'll add random thoughts about past, present and future travel locations to the blog. More in-depth articles will probably go to this site here.

If you'd like to bookmark the site, its URL is: http://travelblog.gerhards.net

Verfasst von Rainer Gerhards am 11.11.2007 um 15:01 Uhr.

About Rainer Gerhards 53464 mal gelesen
Alles, was sonst nirgends reinpasste Interested in who Rainer is and what systems he wrangles with? Well, now that you have reached his personal web site, its probably only fair to have a look at his personal page as well.
Verfasst von Rainer Gerhards am 08.08.2007 um 18:31 Uhr.

Why are there so many German Articles on the site? 9420 mal gelesen
Alles, was sonst nirgends reinpasste Ever wondered what these exotic words are? They are German and here is the story why they are on the site.
Verfasst von Rainer Gerhards am 01.07.2007 um 21:29 Uhr.
weiter lesen   Print this   Kommentare (0)  

:: RSS Feed: ::
Page created in 0.40560984611511 seconds.

Ferientips - das Urlaubsweb - Jan Gerhards - Ulrike Gerhards - Ulrike Gerhards Foto Site